Introducing the Daikin Altherma 3
Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2017, the hugely successful Daikin Altherma air source heat pump system has maintained leadership in the race for low running costs and customer satisfaction.
Robust, reliable and efficient, the Altherma offers a heating system for new build and existing properties enabling homeowners to benefit from a reduction in energy costs and CO2. The Altherma allows us to design heat pump systems for both domestic and commercial applications where seasonal efficiencies of >550% are now easily achieved.
This is a significant advance forward which provides world leading heat pump performance at an affordable installation cost whilst providing excellent energy savings compared to conventional electric, oil and LPG heating systems.
Why choose a Daikin Altherma air source heat pump system?
- Efficiencies up to 590% when designed with Daikin Underfloor heating.
- Ideal for new build properties and low energy homes
- Reliable operation even when -25° outside
- Meets full central heating and hot water requirements
- User friendly controller which can be used as a room thermostat
- Government funding available through the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Integrated metering to monitor your energy costs.
....designed, supplied, installed, maintained and supported by Scotland's leading Daikin Altherma specialist, The Natural Energy Company - a Daikin Service Partner and Daikin KEY Installer.
Benefits which may apply to installing with The Natural Energy Company:
- 5 year extended Daikin Warranty.
- Fast and trouble free installation with specialist Daikin trained engineers - no subcontracting to other companies.
- Service & support with Daikin trained engineers with over 10 years of experience with Altherma product.
- Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI) grant made over a 7 year period through Ofgem.
- Access to the Home Energy Scotland interest free loan up to £10,000 repayable over 12 years, enabling you to install a system without using your own capital.
- potential energy savings of +60% which could pay for all or part of your loan.
- reduced VAT rate of 5% applicable for residential and commercial property owners.